Komodo National Park is located in East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia. The National Park is famous for being the home of over 2000 Varanus Komodoensis. Our 4 days tours to Komodo National Park will take you to explore the most beautiful places.
Besides the Komodo Dragons, the national park also offers beautiful landscapes and world-class underwater life. You can also find other wildlife such as buffalo, deer, and wild pigs. Komodo Wisata will arrange your tours to Komodo from Bali to see all the best places and Komodo Dragons.
All of our tours to Komodo include hotel transfers, meals or lunch boxes, and tour guides. Most of the tours depart from Labuan Bajo, Flores. A few of them start from Lombok and Bali Island.
Itinerary and Places to Visit on 4 Days Tours to Komodo National Park
The 4 days tours to Komodo Island are based on private service. You will use one Phinisi boat with a capacity of 12 passengers or more, depending on the number of participants.
We are also available for 4 Days tours to Komodo from Bali. It is in private service and your will connecting your arrival flight in Labuan Bajo with our boat tour to Komodo.
Below is the itinerary for the 4-days tours to Komodo from Labuan Bajo:
Our team will pick you up from the airport or hotel in Labuan Bajo and then drop you at the harbor. You will start the tour at 09.30 am.
- The first to visit is Manjarite island. A place where you can enjoy snorkeling in the untouched coral reef. Enjoy your time.
- Rinca Island. After enjoying snorkeling on Manjarite Island, you will continue to Rinca Island for tours to see Komodo Dragons. Hiking to find Komodo and a great view on the top of the island.
- The nest to visit is Kalong Island. The island is surrounded by mangroves, it is famous for thousands of bats that fly over the island at sunset.
- Komodo Island is the place where you can find Komodo Dragons. Our ranger will accompany you hiking to find the Komodo Dragons.
- The pink sand beach is located in the north of Komodo island. Enjoy snorkeling, swimming, and lounge on a pink sand beach.
- Padar Island is one of the largest islands that offers a stunning view. It has a great island formation. The best time to visit is at sunrise and sunset, enjoying hiking for a great view of the island.
- Manta Point is a place where you can snorkel with schools of Manta Rays.
- Taka Maksar is a white sand bar near Manta Point. It is one of the recommended places to visit. Enjoy beach walks, taking pictures, swimming, and snorkeling.
- Kanawa Island is an island near Labuan Bajo. It is a recommended place for snorkeling, swimming, relax on the white-pink sand beach.
- Gili Laba is the most popular for its stunning view and great hiking island. You can enjoy it at sunset.
- Kelor Island is one of the best islands for a great view. Enjoy snorkeling, hiking, and relax on a white-sand beach.
This is the itinerary of the 4 best tours to Komodo from Labuan Bajo. You can also request to choose your own places to visit. Because this type of tour is a private arrangement.
This itinerary is also available for tours to Komodo from Bali. You need to take an early flight from Denpasar to Labuan Bajo. Our team will pick you up at 09.30 am at the airport.