Komodo National Park is the most recommended place to visit in Indonesia. It is a premium tourist destination in Indonesia. We select the 7 best places to visit in Komodo.
At Komodo National Park, you can find the world’s largest lizard that is called Komodo Dragons. Komodo Dragons are wild and typically monitor lizards. They can smell blood at a distance of 8 km. Komodo Dragons can run 20km per hour.
Besides Komodo Dragons, the National Park also offers spectacular landscapes and world-class underwater life. You will also be able to lounge on long white sandy beaches.
The 7 best places to visit in Komodo National Park
Below are the 7 best places to visit in Komodo National Park:
- Kanawa Island. It is one of the most spectacular islands that you have to visit. You can hike for a great view, snorkel, and sunbathe.
- Rinca Island is the place where you can find over 2000 species of Komodo Dragons. You need to hike for Komodo adventures and a great view on the top of the island.
- Kalong Island. It is a famous island for thousands of bats, they are flying over the island in the evening at sunset.
- Komodo Island. This island is the most popular home of over 3000 species of Komodo Dragons. You can hike to find the Komodo Dragons.
- Gili Lawa is a beautiful island where you can spend time at sunset. The island offers spectacular views and is great for medium treks.
- Padar Island. It is a very famous island with a spectacular view and is a great island formation. Trekking to the top for great views.
- Manta Point and Taka Makasar are also the best places you need to visit. You can snorkel here. Manta Point is famous for the schools of the Manta Rays.
Those are all the best-recommended places you can visit. You need to find the best Komodo tours to get there.