Komodo island is located in East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia. The island is part of Komodo National Park which is known as the popular place for giant lizards, Komodo Dragons. Some of the best Komodo Island tour reviews bring this island to the top of Indonesia’s tourist destinations.
The Komodo island trip offers a daily departure from Labuan Bajo, Bali, and Lombok Island. You are flexible to choose the place where you start the Komodo tour to Komodo National Park. However, the best place to start your Komodo trip is from Labuan Bajo.
Labuan Bajo is located on the western tip of Flores island. It is a small town that used to be a fishing village for decades. Now Labuan Bajo is the capital town of West Manggarai regency and the main gateway to start a Komodo island tour from Bali.
The Bali to Komodo island tour operates daily by Komodo Wisata Tours and travel which is based in Labuan Bajo. You can choose to do a day tour or an overnight Komodo tour. Both tour packages are best to do from Labuan Bajo and Bali.
Komodo Island boat tour from Lombok operates three times a week from Bangsal harbor, North Lombok. This tour package to Komodo will visit many other interesting places in Sumbawa and Lombok. And the last to visit before the end in Labuan Bajo is Komodo National Park.
Prices of Komodo Island Tours from Labuan Bajo
Most tour operators have a standard Komodo tour that costs between $50 to $5000. The $50 is the cost for a shared one-day tour, while $5000 is for a private yacht charter.
The Komodo Komodo island day tour with a high-speed boat can cost $100 per person. This price will include visiting six beautiful places including Komodo Island in Komodo National Park. You will also have a lunch box and free hotel transfers in Labuan Bajo.
For the Komodo island Bali tour 3 days and 2 nights can cost $250 per person for a group tour from Labuan Bajo. And $2000 per boat for a private standard liveaboard from Labuan Bajo.
Our famous Komodo tour is like the Komodo island tour from Singapore. This tour package is suitable if you don’t want to stop in another city in Indonesia such as Bali. Take a flight from Singapore to Bali and then connect to a flight to Labuan Bajo. The cost is approximately $5000 for a boat. depending on the boat tour you choose.
Best Komodo Island Tour Reviews from Travelers
For your best travel experience to Komodo National Park, this page will show you the details of the best collections of Komodo tour reviews. The Komodo Island 2 Day tour from Labuan Bajo is one of the best reviews by world travelers who have visited Komodo National Park. This tour package is one of the best recommendations to book.
The other best tour review is a Komodo Island sailing trip for 3 days and 2 nights, both private and shared arrangements. This tour package is also the best recommended to book. You can choose to go on private or shared tour packages.
For more best tour reviews to book, you can visit the Komodo Island tour Labuan Bajo page. There will also offer you a variety of activities to do in Komodo National Park. Each of the destinations to visit offers the best day activities such as snorkeling. and diving.
The Komodo Island trip from Bali is also one of the best-reviewed tour packages. You may try to book a 3-day Komodo tour package or 6 day and 7-night sailing Komodo tour from Labuan Bajo.
Recommended Komodo Island Day Tour from Labuan Bajo
There are many types of one-day tours to Komodo from Labuan Bajo. You can choose to go on a speed boat, open deck boat, or Phiinisi Boat. This type of boat tour to Komodo is recommended if you do not have time on your vacation on holiday to Komodo.
The Komodo island full-day tour packages are also available for private and shared tour arrangements. Both types of tours can go by a speed boat or Phinisi Boat.
The following are the most popular one-day tours from Labuan Bajo:
- Full-Day Komodo Island speedboat tour. This tour package will use a high speedboat, you can choose to go on private or shared cost. This tour package will allow you to visit six places in Komodo National Park.
- One Day Phinsi Private Boat. The tour will use a private Phinisi boat from Labuan Bajo. You will visit about 4 places in Komodo National Park. You can choose your own destination to visit.
- Day tour to Komodo with the open deck boat tour. This Komodo Island boat tour will use a standard boat on shared arrangements. This tour package will allow you to visit the three best places in Komodo National Park.
All the above Komofo day tours depart from Labuan Bajo.
For those who stay on Lombok island, you can join the 4 days and 3-night Komodo boat sailing trip from Lombok. The boat operates three times a week. You will enjoy visiting Moyo Island, Satonda, Kanawa island, and Komodo National Park.
The advantages of Joining a Komodo island boat tour from Labuan Bajo:
If you decide to join the Komodo island tour from Labuan Bajo, the following are advantages you will get:
- You will get a comfortable tour boat to Komodo from Labuan Bajo. All the boat tours from Labuan Bajo have an international standard of safety.
- You will get free meals during the trip to Komodo. The meals are provided by Komodo boat tour at your style. You will also get free mineral water, tea, juices, and coffee.
- Professional Komodo tour guide from Labuan Bajo. The Tour Komodo Island boat provides only a professional tour guide to Komodo.
- Free hotel transfers in Labuan Bajo. You will have a free pick up and drop off in Labuan Bajo.
- Komodo National Park fees and rangers park. These tour packages will also include the Komodo National Park. So you do not need to pay any extra cost for the entrance fees.
Those are the advantages of joining the Komodo island boat trip from Labuan Bajo. Enjoy the trip!